Why Create a Sign-in Phrase?
Don't be a target of phishing scams
- Create a sign-in phrase that you'll see whenever you sign in to Zions Direct
- If your sign-in phrase is absent, it might be a fraudulent site trying to steal your password
They're easy to make
- Choose a few words that are meaningful to you
- Let users of your computer know about
- It's linked to your computer, so you need one on each computer you use
What is Phishing?
Phishing is a fraudulent process for trying to steal your password. A fraudulent email or link claims to be from Zions Direct. It sends you to a fake website that looks like Zions Direct and tricks you into entering your password. You're then an easy target for account theft.